All freight charges calculated on the site are estimated only. Charges quoted for "Standard Service" where freight is delivered to your dock. No special services as "inside delivery" or "lift gate delivery", "Expedite/guaranteed Service" are assumed at that time. In case of freight differences we will notify you prior to processing your credit card. Transit times depend on the destination zip code and are estimated only. We are NOT ABLE to guarantee transit time to your location unless "guaranteed service" was purchased in advance. Please contact out customer service for more information.
Our furniture is undergoing thrall QC inspections before shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered with no damages or exceptions. Utilizing major LTL trucking companies, we understand that damages or shortage may occur. Please follow these simple steps to ensure full satisfaction from your new furniture:
- Be personally present when receiving shipment.
- Inspect shipment for damages. Damages can be noticeable or concealed. Please make sure to have a good look at the cartons. If you suspect any damages, please note them on the B/L (bill of lading). DO NOT SIGN B/L until your inspection is over.
- If possible, take pictures of damaged goods on the truck. These will support your freight claim.
- In case of noticeable damages to the freight, it is the customer decision to accept or refuse damaged goods.
- Always keep original boxes. Merchandise will not be picked up, or an exchange issued WITHOUT ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Immediate notify RestaurantFurnitureMart.com for any discrepancies and email B/L to email@example.com no later than 24 hours after receiving shipment. A failure to do so will result a rejection of your freight claim/shortage by the freight carrier.